Welcome to Brunch and Beauty day! This event is dedicated to celebrating our sisters by bringing them together for a day of fun, informative activities, good food, shopping, and good company. Admission is free and the event itself will be held on Saturday, April 28th from 11am to 5pm.
This will be a SISTER's ONLY event; no males above the age of 6 years old will be allowed entry. Based on past years, we expect to have between 350 to 400 visitors throughout the day in shaa Allah. To become a vendor at our event, please complete the form below and submit your payment.
Vendors have the option of renting two different types of spaces: Merchandise or Service. Merchandise spaces are intended for those who wish to sell products (such as artwork, clothing, jewelry, etc.) while Service spaces are for those who wish to offer services (such as massages, facials, hair styling, make-up application, etc.). Furthermore, Merchandise spaces are available in two sizes.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION SPECIAL:
Discounted rental fees are currently being offered to all vendors who register, pay, and are approved by March 30, 2018. The discounted rental fees are:
~ Merchandise Space, Size 56 sq. ft: $95
~ Merchandise Space, Size 80 sq. ft: $105 (SOLD OUT)
~ Service Space: $115
After March 30, the rental fee for these spaces are:
~ Merchandise Space, Size 56 sq. ft: $105
~ Merchandise Space, Size 80 sq. ft: $115 (SOLD OUT)
~ Service Space: $125
A 10% discount on the merchandise space reservation fee will be given to legally recognized non-profit organizations.
If you'd like to reserve more than one space, you will need to complete this form for each space. For example, if you want to rent spaces 1 and 2, you should first complete this form for space 1, submit payment, and then complete the form again for space 2, then submit payment again. Spaces are not reserved until payment is complete.
Please pay close attention to the diagram for specifications on space sizes, placement, and orientation. Some spaces are only available in one size while others can be designated as small or large depending on your reservation on this form.
5301 Edgewood Road
College Park, MD 20740
All vendors are required to abide by our terms and conditions. By completing this form, you agree to follow all of the terms and conditions listed on this form and all instructions/directions given by Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. Staff on the day of the event.
1) Spaces can only be reserved online prior to the event. Reservations will be given on a first come, first serve, first paid basis and are pending a final review of products/services from Brunch and Beauty staff. All transactions are final and non-refundable including in the case of natural disasters and/or events/instances beyond our control.
2) Vendors are not allowed to sell any kind of food (candy, snacks, chips, cookies, dessert, ice cream, Popsicle, etc...). All types of beverage items are also not allowed (water, canned drinks, chai, etc...). If it's edible, it is not allowed!
3) All vendor spaces must be run by a female between the hours of 11am and 5pm. Men will be permitted into the area to help set-up between the hours of 9:45am to 10:45am. All men over the age of 6 years old must leave the area at 10:45am.
4) Electricity and Internet access (both data cables and WiFi) are not available to any vendor throughout the entire event.
5) All vendor equipment and set-up must remain within their designated spaces and should not block access to other vendors.
6) Vendors are not allowed to sell any product or offer any service that violates our terms and conditions or those that are prohibited by Islamic law, as understood and interpreted by Al-Huda, Inc.'s Imam and Shura members. Any vendor found in violation of this policy will be removed from the event and will not be given a refund for their registration fees.
7) Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. staff reserve the right to inspect any and all vendor products and/or services present on the event property at any point in time to determine if said products/services violate our terms and conditions or are prohibited by Islamic law, as understood and interpreted by Al-Huda, Inc.'s Imam and Shura members, or for fraudulent practices, dishonesty, deception, or for any reason deemed necessary by Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. staff.
8) Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. staff reserve the right to deny any vendor admittance to the event or ability to reserve a space without giving a reason or justification. Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. staff also reserve the right to remove any vendor from the event without giving a reason or justification; vendors who are removed from the event will not be given a refund of their rental fee.
9) Tents, canopies, and other set-up equipment other than tables and clothes racks must be pre-approved in writing by Brunch and Beauty staff by April 28th.
10) Flyers, postcards, business cards, or any other promotional material can NOT be distributed or passed out outside of a vendor's individually rented space.
11) Solicitation for cash, check, or credit card donations is not allowed.